*^ web Hosting & domains – important information for web hosting & domains – all prices quoted are subject to the following:
• all web hosting & domain name registrations must be paid for upfront (prior to purchase/registration)
• payable via CASH or EFT (direct deposit), ongoing subscriptions, require payment via GoCardless Direct Debit
• all prices quoted exclude GST (10%) +
• domain name registration (new & renewal) are subject to availability.
• “.au” domain registration requirements
The .au domain extension is a country code Top Level Domain (ccTLD) restricted to use by individuals, organisations, or companies registered and/or residing in Australia. The .au domains are controlled by the Australian Domain Name Administration (auDA).
According to auDA’s regulations, .com.au or .net.au domains may only be registered to Australian sole traders, businesses or companies. This means that during the registration process, you will be asked to supply an Australian Business Number (ABN), Australian Company Number (ACN), State Business Number, Trademark Number or Incorporated Association Number to prove eligibility – please contact if you require further information.
• we reserve the right to change our product/service’s prices at any time without further notice.